Proliant G7 ilo3 features
The latest release of HP’s ProLiant G7 servers will ship with the Integrated Lights-Out 3 management processor. However, at this time, HP’s ProLiant ML & DL 100 series servers only ships with Lights-Out 100. iLO 3 provides all of the benefits of iLO2, including powerful remote administration, optimized server power and thermal control, and embedded server health status, but it takes performance to the next level with an 800% improvement in remote console performance and 360% improvement in virtual media performance.
iLO 3 also delivers enhanced standards support and an updated user interface to ensure a smooth fit into your existing management infrastructure and simplified access to the features you use most frequently.
Like it's predecessor, iLO 3 has a standard and advanced version. iLO Standard ships at no additional charge with ProLiant ML and DL servers and iLO Standard for BladeSystem ships standard with all ProLiant BL servers. Purchase iLO Advanced or iLO Advanced for BladeSystem to unlock the full capabilities of iLO 3 on ProLiant ML, DL, and BL servers.
- Accelerate remote management with integrated remote console performance 800% faster than iLO 2.
- Dramatically reduce remote server setup times with virtual media performance that exceeds iLO 2 by 360%.
- New streamlined tree view makes it easy to get to iLO 3 features in one click.
- Use iLO 3 IPMI-LAN for simple management tasks that need to work consistently across your x86 infrastructure.
- Take advantage of strong security without the performance impact using hardware-based AES encryption.